The process for requesting Help via text is the same as checking-in. Worker ID, followed by a comma, followed by a status code.
For example, if your Worker ID was 5684, you would type:
- 5684,help – to send for help
- 5684,ok – to cancel help
NOTE: If Ok Alone recognises the Worker’s cell/mobile number from their profile, the Worker ID may be skipped.
Messages sent via SMS will also appear on the Home screen and in the Log Files. To do this, simply add your message at the end of the text.
- 5684,help,Your message – to request help AND send a message back to the office.
- For example, 5684,help,I think my ankle is broken
- Canada +1 604 256 5739 or +1 438-500-1809
- the USA +1-650-402-3018
- the UK +44 1986 232027
- Australia +61 0417 667 857