While you’re out and about during your shift you might need to send some information to your monitor.
- The route plan for your journey –
- Your mileage –
- Information about your specific location if you are going out of network coverage –
- A change to your planned schedule –
- Or many, many other reasons
How to send a Message
- On the top left corner of the screen are three horizontal white lines, click this. A pop out menu will appear. Click the ‘Send Message’ button
2. Your screen now says ‘Send a Message’ inside a large white box. Tap anywhere in the box. You are now able to type your message using the keyboard on your screen.
Once you have finished writing, tap ‘Send Message’. To return to the main screen tap ‘Close’.