Skip to content
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL https://my.okalone.net you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring an arrow pointing up out of a box along the bottom of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Scroll the menu up. Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home screen box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPhone/iPad’s home screen.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open https://my.okalone.net you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Install app. Then click Install on the pop-up.
- Check your home screen and Ok Alone will be installed.